CARAL CLASSIC FULL DAY
Caral is the third oldest place in the world, contemporary with the Pyramids in Egypt. Located among the mountains 190 km to the North
of Lima in Peru.
Caral is the oldest civilization in America, approximately 5000 years old. Yet there is no evidence that clarify the reason why the people that lived in Caral abandoned their lands or evidence that explains us about the system of communication and trade of products they used with societies that lived 1000 away from them. Visiting the sacred city of Caral is a fascinating experience, from the beginning to the end.
Pick up the passengers at 7.15- 7:45am from their hotels in Lima. Departure from Lima to Caral, located at the 182 km Panamericana Norte
We will take the chance to take some pictures in some interesting landscapes. We will continue the journey to Caral, reaching the area around 10:30am. We will begin our visit to Caral at 11:00am. , we will register on the book of visitors and buy the tickets to Access and start with the guided tour, it will take approximately 2 hours.
When the tour to Caral is done, we will go to Huacho town where we will have a delicious lunch.
Around 7.30 pm we will be reaching the drop off location and end the tour in this manner.
- DEPARTURES: DAILY
- PICK UP TIME FROM HOTELS: 7:15 to 7:45 hrs - DURATION OF THE TOUR: 12 hours
Places to be visited:
The name of the archaeological site appears in the processes of idolatry in the XVII century in Cajatambo. It is possible that Caral was a Quechua word. About its meaning there is not agreement, although some linguists have proposed that means “fiber” or “cane”. Otherwise it must have been an earliest quechua voice.
Our Program Includes::
- Pick up from hotels in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima.
- Bilingual service. Spanish – English.
- Oficial Guide of Tourism.
- Tickets to access to the archaeological sites.
- Tourist Transport with a professional driver.
- The buses are equipped with insurance policies.
- Shuttle service maximum speed 90 km/h.
We recommend to take with you:
- Light clothes.
- Comfortable shoes to walk.
- Photographic camera and Binoculars.
- A Camera.
- Sun Glasses.
- Bottled water.